Pages


2.23.2013

Bombs of the day (23.2.2013)

1.
Harrison Crump - No More Lies (Sonny Fodera Vocal Mix) [Defected]
Sonny really gives a serious touch to Harrison's song. Deep house at its finest.
10/10








2.
Youngs2ar - You And I (Gion Remix) [Elegant Bit Records]
I'm a great fan of Gion's production, of that silky house sound that flirts with deep house. Great song, great remix...
9/10








3.
THC, Javi Alvado - Police Is Coming (Markomas Remix) [Ultradrum Records]
This is the type of tech house that I live for. Kick, driving bass, equed vocal... Great package and remix by Markomas!
10/10







4.
Erotic Vagrancy, Natalie Nelson - Human Tiger (James Hurr Remix) [SYCDmusic]
This remix got my attention because of James Hurr, whom I've been following for quite some time. House/Tech fusion, really nice vibe and groove. Definitively a play from me.
8/10







5.
The Police - Message In A Bottle (Iban Reus Edit 2013) [FREE]
Oh my God! Damn this edit is good. I'm a bit of a fan of Police too, and this really comes very handy to me. Iban did a monster job on this.
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment