Pages


5.31.2013

Bombs of the day (31.05.2013)

1.
Odysseus - Over You (Original Mix) [Moda Black]
The force is strong in this one. Especially in bass and vocal section. Good for opening up your mix, deep/techy house. Top notch.
8/10








2.
Parov Stelar - All Night (Umek Remix) [1605]
Parov Stelar's "All Night" track is remixed by Umek. That's it. Nothing more to add. Magic happening. If you have nice set of speakers, enjoy  in Umek's driving bass.
9/10








3.
Ray Foxx feat. Rachel K Collier - Boom Boom (Heartbeat) (Sami Wentz Remix) [Strictly Rhythm]
When I heard this song for the first time, I knew it that it will be a smash. Sami did a great job, nice transition from his style. This remix will be at the spotlight for a very long long time. Feel free to check out whole release, there's no mistake on it! Enjoy!
10/10





4.
Affani - Latin Bee (Original Mix) [Nervous Records]
This is my favourite in this post. Tech latino house, with lots of percussions, samples and bass. This song is gonna destroy some dancefloors, believe me! I'm really digging what's Affani doing lately, check him out!
10/10







5.
Johnny Kaos, Mattew Jay - Downfall (DJ Fronter Remix) [Get Funky Music]
For serious sound systems, for serious tech house heads, for serious open parties. I don't know about you, but I will spin this for sure next party. Serious business!
9/10








1 comment: