Pages


3.18.2013

Bombs of the day (18.3.2013) + FREE REMIX

1.
Mario Ochoa - Lockdown (Original Mix) [100% Pure]
I really like Mario's production skills. Althought I dont like his every release, this is one to look out for. Nice piano break and infectious tech melody. Try it peak time.
9/10








2.
Jump - Funkatarium (Hoxton Whores 2013 Mix) [Whore House]
Housy, techy rework of funkatarium from Jump. I loved original, love this 2013 update, but thing that I most like is Hoxton Whores. Great producers.
9/10







3.
Cassio Kohl - Broken (Urulu Dub) [Amadeus Records]
Subliminal, underground, with that bassline that makes me repeat this damn song for a whole day. Secure this gem for your collection, will be one of the best tracks of 2013 imho.
10/10







4.
Filthy Rich - Snake Eyes (DJ Anna Remix) [Incorrect Music]
Normally I would go for original or Siwell remix (both of them are big players in my book), but this release is dominated by Anna. Great groove, great sound and even Umek said that she's one hell of a DJ on his last gig in Brazil. Enjoy this beauty!
9/10





5.
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Phil Colors Remix) [FREE]
I love to end post with a deep/nu disco rework. I wont tell anything about this one, just download it from Phil's soundcloud and let yourself go.
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment