Pages


3.31.2013

Bombs of the day (31.3.2013)

1.
Huxley - Let It Go (Original Mix) [Hypercolour]
I can't believe that I haven't heard this song. Huxley DA MAN, one of my favourites, real summer track. Try it.
10/10









2.
Old Fashioned ft. Royal Sapien - Wasteland (I forgot It In You) [What Happens]
Finest deep house, locked at 121 bpm. Some will say too slow, some will say too fast. I'm telling you it's great deep house pick for warming up. Song is one strong pick.
8/10







3.
Dusty Kid - Nemur (Walls Of Guitars) (Extended Mix) [City Life]
AAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD, here comes the best song of this post. I must say that I'm following Dusty's work from the days when he was producing minimal techno with Marascia, but THIS... OH MY GOD THIS SONG IS SO GOOD! It's like you are listening to a BAND, not a DJ or electronic music producer! I really can't explain the feelings I have when i jam this up.
10/10



4.
Max Noize, Nello Falcitano - N.Y.P Disco (Original Mix) [Stereo Productions]
Welcome Max Noize, second time. This time, he cames with Nello Falcitano, and they are bringing to us tech house banger under the name N.Y.P Disco, released on DJ Chus Stereo Productions. Peak time track, with nice siren sample. Enjoy!
9/10





5.
The Cardigians - My Favourite Game (KlangKuenstler Remix) [FREE]
You know I'm a sucker for reworks. I LOVE this song in original, and after many edits, half remixes and originals (!!!) released, this version I like. Subtle, strong and with a soul. Download and support KlangKuensler!
9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment